We take pride in our people - a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are constantly investing in our people, believing that they are the cornerstone of our growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages that include housing, transport, and utility allowances. Post your C.V. on our database. We will notify you if any suitable position is available in the future.
Email : email@example.com
Job Descriptions :
· Serves as a full time representative of the contractor to the client and its representatives.
· Responsible for the project management plan.
· Guides, orient, organize and monitor the various professional people working on the project.
· Communicates and specifies clearly the tasks and the contributions of each project member.
· Conducts follow up meeting on a regular basis and ensures everybody is on track.
· Ensures that all corresponding reports such as monthly, weekly, and other different type of reports as per
requirements are being submitted in a timely and efficient manner.
· Main responsible for the procurement management plan.
· Main responsible to manage all subcontractors and suppliers.
· Responsible for the development and of the implementation of the master plan or baseline in coordination with the
construction manager and planning engineer.
· Ensures application and enforcement of all company policies and procedures on QSE (Quality, Safety and
· Ensures that the contractual obligation is attained and any addition to contract is addressed including extension of
· Must be at least Bachelors / Masters in Civil Engineering
· Minimum experience must be at least 15 – 20 years in the same field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in the use Microsoft Office and AutoCad 2007
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally
· Must be self-motivated and professional
· Excellent leadership skill
· Establish implements and maintains site quality program.
· Develop and implement quality programs that assist projects and division to meet company and division quality goals and expectations.
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with the project team, subcontractors, consultants and clients.
· Ability to read and understand construction plans and specifications including identification of errors or redundancies for resolution by others.
· Conduct regularly scheduled QA/QC meetings, review logs of Deficiencies, Punch List, etc., and provide documentation and meeting minutes.
· Coordinate and participate in field inspections to verify that work is proceeding with contract documents and approved submittals.
· Create, document and distribute all QA/QC checklists, inspections, completion lists, punchlists, and reports.
· Monitor construction activities and review materials and equipment delivered to the project for adherence to specifications.
· Reviews turnover packages prior to handoff to Startup.
· Collating Quality Control documentation for final handover to client.
· Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
· Bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering.
· 10 years of construction QC experience preferably vertical projects.
· Proficient in MS based software.
· Should have a Lead Auditor Certificate and Internal Auditor Certificate.