We take pride in our people - a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are constantly investing in our people, believing that they are the cornerstone of our growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages that include housing, transport, and utility allowances. Post your C.V. to our database. We will notify you if any suitable position is available in the future.
Email : email@example.com
Job Descriptions :
· Serves as a full time representative of the contractor to the client and its representatives.
· Responsible for the project management plan.
· Guides, orient, organize and monitor the various professional people working on the project.
· Communicates and specifies clearly the tasks and the contributions of each project member.
· Conducts follow up meeting on a regular basis and ensures everybody is on track.
· Ensures that all corresponding reports such as monthly, weekly, and other different type of reports as per
requirements are being submitted in a timely and efficient manner.
· Main responsible for the procurement management plan.
· Main responsible to manage all subcontractors and suppliers.
· Responsible for the development and of the implementation of the master plan or baseline in coordination with the
construction manager and planning engineer.
· Ensures application and enforcement of all company policies and procedures on QSE (Quality, Safety and
· Ensures that the contractual obligation is attained and any addition to contract is addressed including extension of
· Must be at least Bachelors / Masters in Civil Engineering
· Minimum experience must be at least 15 – 20 years in the same field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in the use Microsoft Office and AutoCad 2007
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally
· Must be self-motivated and professional
· Excellent leadership skill
· Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
· Prepare financial statements and procedure budget according to schedule.
· Manages account receivables and payables and reconciliation with suppliers.
· Assist month-end and year-end close process.
· Handling annual internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
· Preparing monthly/yearly fluctuation analysis to improve efficiency and spending.
· Liaise with top management to improve financial procedures.
· Liaise letter of credits, bank guarantees and handling all related matters.
· Develop accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
· Performs other roles and tasks as required.
· Must have 10-15 years of experience in the same field
· Preferably Lebanese national
· Bachelors’ Degree in Accountancy
· Develop and implement QA QC management and procedure.
· Setup inspection system and ensure all activities are being inspected.
· Review project specifications and method statement ensuring quality control aspects are observed.
· Prepare and submit QA QC report when necessary.
· Liaise with client of any non-conformance activities to identify preventive and corrective actions.
· Ensure all QA QC documents are feasible and traceable.
· Oversee material inspection prior to client’s inspection.
· Responsible for the recording of all performed test.
· Conducts internal training prior to commencement of any activity.
· Conducts regular inspections at site.
· Conducts internal audit in preparation of external audit.
· Supports the corporate during the external audit.
· Must have 10-15 years of working experience in the same field
· Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering
· Must possess MMUP License
· Must have Lead Auditor Certificate
· Internal Auditor certification